Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Car Stereo Vloume

  1. #21
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    i agree...ppl who dont like it dont have to do it, i mean its their choice...
    we should always be able to listen to what we want, when we want, as LouD as we want**

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    But the problem is if you don't want to hear it , you kind of can't avoid hearing it and by saying listen to what you want, when you want, as loud as you want, I hope someone comes by your house when you're asleep and has it cranked a few times, enough to wake you up, bet you won't be quite so thrilled with it then.

    I love loud music don't get me wrong, but there does need to be some common sense with it, if people had used common sense, wouldn't have had such an increase on noise ordinances and such.

    It's tough to determine where your rights to listen infringe on others right to not have to hear you [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    I know this, when I'm sleeping or trying to sleep, and someone calls the house sometimes or if someone calls you during the middle of the night, you get ticked off, well the odds are good if you have your music a bit over the top, you're doing that same thing to someone [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I won't even say you have to not do it, because I turn my music up if I'm driving late at night and such, helps keep me awake, but I also don't try to shake the paint off the houses I'm passing.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    i know how that goes, i live right on the kentucky line almost, and them hetherins back in there do it all the time..even ppl i know..but the only thing i can hear when they go by is the bass..and thats about it...thats all it is anymore anyway...but the only reason why i agree to listen to whatever whenever and however, is cus i do it too..and so does a lot more ppl i know and ppl i dont know, and i wouldn't want to disagree. but everyone has their own opinions..who knows?..:0)

  4. #24
    Inactive Member sics_40's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    I think that it should be your choice to play what you want and how loud you want it

  5. #25
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    ...but the only reason why i agree to listen to whatever whenever and however, is cus i do it too..and so does a lot more ppl i know and ppl i dont know, and i wouldn't want to disagree.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I guess if 8 friends jumped off a cliff you would too huh?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #26
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    no not exactly...
    i dont know how else i would try to put it...
    i'm just sayin, i dont wanna say i dont do it..cus i do...
    u need to get it right, cus thats NOT what I said

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    Which is why I think it probably should be time oriented or location oriented. You know going down the interstate, go for it, crank it up *lol*

    And if you think it doesn't matter, please make sure that everybody has your address so they can go wake you up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member softballgal21's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 26th, 2004
    Posts
    304
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    EXACTLY..
    it would be easier on a lot of ppl that way.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    I can understand that people don't want to listen to some people's music and i agree you should try your best to be respectful to other people but i gotta agree if its too loud your too old and i mean most of the time yeah you dont have to listen to a persons car music and if you do its for like two seconds or maybe like five at a red light or something its just not enough to actually be a problem so either quit driving or get over it and turn your music up alittle louder
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Car Stereo Vloume

    Some people are going to gripe, thats just a given. If they can't gripe about how loud it is, they'll gripe about what it is.

    I live close enough to the road where I hear bass regularly. Problem is its not just a second or two, sometimes it definitely seems like the vehicle is louder than jets than anything else you ever hear.

    The problem is the ones who say let it play as loud as you want etc, would be some of the very ones after an all night adventure would act like the biggest morons if someone woke them up, etc.

    I like loud music, and keep mine pretty loud, but I also try to turn it down a bit if I'm in a heavy residential area, etc. You're never gonna be able to make everybody happy, but some don't try to make anybody happy, they think that everybody has to do what they want and that attitude is what causes us to have so many things be taken away.

    I can relate it to parking lots. Used to be plenty of places you could go park, sit around and talk. It was great. Heck we had police pull in and sit in the same parking lot I sat in and I didn't care, let them sit there. Problem wasn't people like me who sat there and enjoyed themselves, had their music on, etc. It was the people who came, tossed their trash out, kept their music up as loud as they could and several when they were asked to turn it down would turn it up just to spite and thought nobody could do anything about it. Well guess what, most of those spots are not posted and nobody can park anywhere much without getting tickets.

    You can't just 'have it your way', you have to try to work with people or you may have stricter noise ordinances, etc. As much as everybody likes to say well I say it should be this way, I say I should be able to drive as fast as i want to, but strangely enough, they don't agree with me.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •